Singer, songwriter, guitarist, and producer Chris Stapleton has renewed his global publishing deal with Warner Chappell Music (WCM).
Stapleton burst onto the scene in 2015 with his 5x Platinum debut album, Traveller. That album also includes the RIAA diamond single, “Tennessee Whiskey.” Stapleton’s work as a songwriter has penned numerous hits, including the 3x Multi-Platinum song “Broken Halos,” his 2x Platinum single “Parachute,” and Justin Timberlake’s 3x Platinum single “Say Something.”
Chris Stapleton also co-wrote “If It Hadn’t Been For Love,” which was covered by Adele for her 2011 blockbuster album, 21. Stapleton has worked with music industry legends throughout his career, including Bruno Mars, Taylor Swift, Peter Frampton, Sheryl Crow, Ed Sheeran, Vince Gill, George Strait, Kenny Chesney, Luke Bryan, Darius Rucker, Brad Paisley, Dierks Bentley, and Tim McGraw.
“Ben Vaughn and the Warner Chappell Music team have been wonderful partners to me and my music over the past eight years,” Chris Stapleton says about the deal. “I look forward to our continued relationship.”
“Chris Stapleton is a once-in-a-lifetime talent,” adds Ben Vaughn, President & CEO, WCM Nashville. “The way he crafts lyrics set against his rhythms makes you literally feel the music. We believe his music will live on for generations, and we couldn’t be more honored to continue working with such a timeless songwriter and artist.”
He’s currently on the extended leg of his All-American Road Show tour, which resumes in October. Here’s a peek at the remaining dates.
Chris Stapleton’s All-American Road Show Tour
- 6 | Alerus Center – Grand Forks, ND
- 7 | Xcel Energy Center – Saint Paul, MN
- 8 | Fiserv Forum – Milwaukee, WI
- 13 | VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena – Jacksonville, FL
- 14 | MidFlorida Credit Union Amp – Tampa, FL
- 15 | Hard Rock Live – Hollywood, FL
- 20 | Simmons Bank Arena – Little Rock, AR
- 21 | Brookshire Grocery Arena – Bossier City, LA
- 22 | Smoothie King Center – New Orleans, LA
- 27 | Dickies Arena – Fort Worth, TX