Suga has sold out the entire US leg of his solo tour during Ticketmaster’s first ‘ARMY Member Presale,’ leading to the cancellation of the General Verified Fan Presale and General On-Sale.
After the extremely high demand for tickets to BTS member Suga’s US tour during the ARMY Member Presale, Ticketmaster announced on Thursday that there would not be a General Verified Fan Presale or General On-Sale. Ticketmaster announced on Twitter on Thursday evening.
The ticketing giant had cautioned in the build-up to the first presale that demand for the South Korean rapper’s tour was so high that organizers had made 100% of the tickets available for purchase during the ARMY Member Presale.
“If all tickets are purchased during the ARMY Member Presale, there will not be any additional sales,” Ticketmaster tweeted at the end of February.
Suga’s Agust D Tour, named for the performer’s other stage persona, makes him the first member of K-pop sensation BTS to embark on a solo world tour. The group is currently on hiatus as the eldest members prepare to serve their mandatory military service as per South Korea’s conscription laws.
This service lasts roughly two years, meaning BTS will not reconvene as a group until sometime in 2025. That said, the seven-piece ensemble’s youngest members will turn 30 by then, meaning they must enlist for their military service sooner rather than later, or BTS might be destined for another hiatus. So far, the group is expected to be on hiatus on 2025.
Suga’s Agust D Tour: US Leg
- 26 | UBS Arena – Belmont Park — Long Island, NY
- 27 | UBS Arena – Belmont Park — Long Island, NY
- 29 | Prudential Center — Newark, NJ
- 3 | Allstate Arena — Rosemont, IL
- 5 | Allstate Arena — Rosemont, IL
- 6 | Allstate Arena — Rosemont, IL
- 10 | Kia Forum — Inglewood, CA
- 11 | Kia Forum — Inglewood, CA
- 14 | Kia Forum — Inglewood, CA
- 16 | Oakland Arena — Oakland, CA
- 17 | Oakland Arena — Oakland, CA