Los Angeles, CA – Mac Miller handed away from a suspected drug overdose on September 7. Now, the toxicology reviews have been launched and make sure the 26-year-old died blended drug toxicity.
In response to reviews obtained by TMZ, the L.A. County Coroner’s Workplace found fentanyl and cocaine have been in his system on the time his dying.
Miller was discovered unresponsive on his mattress in a “praying place” by his assistant who described him as already being “blue” in the course of the 911 name. He had a 1/Four-inch abrasion on the bridge his nostril, and there was blood popping out one nostril.
Subsequent to him on the nightstand was an empty bottle alcohol and a bottle prescription drugs was discovered within the rest room. Police additionally found a rolled up $20 invoice with white powdery residue in Miller’s proper pocket.
Fentanyl is a strong opiate that drastically slows down the respiratory system. Whereas the quantity each medication — cocaine and Fentanyl — weren’t essentially deadly on their very own, they proved to be a lethal mixture, particularly with alcohol launched into the equation.
Miller’s household held the Mac Miller: Celebration Of Life occasion final week in Los Angeles. Travis Scott, J.I.D, Thundercat, Motion Bronson and Anderson .Paak, amongst others have been all on deck to pay tribute to the late Pittsburgh-bred musician.